Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Screw the Scale

So yesterday I went to a meeting, sat down in front of my client and he exclaimed "wow, you are losing weight"! I was shocked...but of course delighted..what woman doesn't like to hear those words (unless of course they are sick). I don't own a scale, nor have I ever. I don't believe in them...I know when I have packed on some additional love because my clothing is tighter and not as comfortable. Do I really need a scale to accentuate that with glaring proof...no thanks.


As you know, I returned back to Bikram Yoga, and committed to going 4-5 times per week, each week until I leave for holidays mid December. And I have kept my promise...so its been about 3 weeks. And in such a short time, I feel wonderful...and apparently people are noticing already!!! I can't stress enough about how well this particular method of yoga works. In no time at all, I will be wearing my skinny jeans again (without sucking in all night and walking like I have a post up my ass)...YAY.

The sacrifice is early to bed, because 5:30am comes damn early...but wow...to know you have finished your work out by 7:30am and have the entire day to do as you please.....IM IN!

Have a good, solid sleep, get up early, work that body and Enjoy!

No comments: