Thursday, November 4, 2010

CHANGE

Change. Such a loaded word, that can inflict so many feelings and emotions. Some change is exciting and fabulous, and some change sucks. For example, my absolute favorite skin care line that I have been using for the past 7 years called Decleor recently changed their packaging, and I hate it. You could squeeze the very last drop out of your face cream before and throw it in your travel bag, because it had a tight screw top lid. This new packaging it supposed to be more modern I guess...but its hard plastic with a pump..so the bottom 1/4 of the bottle is impossible to extract, which is a huge waste....and the pump top prevents easy travel. uggggg....I am almost ready to change brands just because of this crap packaging.

Then there is sad change, when someone passes on, or divorce occurs or something of that nature. There is scary change when you get fired from a job, or have to move cities...

And then there is EXCITING and WONDERFUL change! This week, I heard some of the best news from a few of my dearest friends....a new pregnancy, a wedding date set for a wonderful new couple, engagement ring shopping for another...and a baby coming along in the next few months. I am sure some of this change is a bit scary for some of these folks...but this is the best type of change...exciting, and wonderful, and I was so overjoyed to hear of all this good news.

That said, I believe change does happen for a reason...so that lost job may very well open up a more desirable opportunity. Moving to a new city may be scary, but you could meet the man/woman of your dreams, and being forced to change face cream due to crappy packaging may open the light to an even better product....so I say, don't fight it, because change is happening everyday whether we like it or not...accept with ease and grace, and enjoy!

No comments: