Sunday, November 28, 2010

Natural Skin Care

As I have mentioned previously, I was pissed off with my long time skin-care product Decleor because they changed the packaging....so I went to the Origins counter to seek new horizons. I like the concept of Origins as all of their products are natural and not filled with a bunch of preservatives/chemicals and shit.... I was in search of a daily moisturizer with an SPF, that I can toss into my travel bag (or "Possible Kit", as my parents call it...because when you have your kit...ANYTHING is possible...hahah don't you love it!).

I found the perfect thing called VitaZing. It has a slight tint that creates a nice even skin tone, and it feels great...not greasy or heavy. I LOVE it! it is a small 50ml tube...but you don't need much...but it cost almost $50 which I thought was rather expensive. Decleor is also a natural based beauty line...but at amazingly fair prices.

So I think the VitaZing will be my new summer and travel cream..and the Decleor will be my regular daily cream.

Either way...you can't go wrong with these product lines. Also just a little tip...most of the skin care lines in the Bay and Holt Renfrew will give you a free mini facial to help asses the products that are right for you....it's a really nice little treat during your day...just be sure you don't have to go somewhere special afterwards....OR pop by one of the make-up counters for a free make-over. You usually just have to purchase one product and you can get your holiday make-up done for free!!!!

I wish you happy, healthy, glowing skin....get your freebies and enjoy!

No comments: