Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Softie Convertible Wrap

So Ivan won this silly item at a conference the other day. And of course he didn't want it, so gave it to me. Funnily enough I saw a similar item at Cost-Co on the weekend and almost bought it!!!

It's like a huge comfy blanket with a big hole in the middle so you can poke your head out...and you can walk around, sit and stand with a nice warm blankey around you without having to hold it there!!! AMAZING...yes you see these things advertized on T.V and it looks super cheese.. but I LOVE it. I wore it all day...I think Ivan thought I was a total loser...but I was cozy and warm as I worked away in my freezing cold home office. It even has pockets in it for god sakes!

I don't think I should wear it out to client meetings...people may stare. But if you are one of those folks who loves to be wrapped in a blankie and is constantly cold like moi...get one of these suckers and enjoy!!!

1 comment:

michael moore said...

YA I SAW THE SAME ITEM ON http://www.bidapenny.ca

i love it