Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Off to Disney!

My 33rd birthday is approaching in a few days...and I will be spending it in the best way I could ever hope to.

With my whole family in Disneyland!!! Shayne and I grew up going there with mom and dad almost every year so it near and dear to our hearts.

Unfortunately we no longer get to spend my actual birthday day at the park, because I just found out it closes at 7pm on Fridays during this time of year...uggggg. So we have rearranged the plans and will be going for the entire day on Saturday. Up early and stay late for the fireworks and all.

My bro is bringing his girlfriend, which will be wonderful, since Ivan and I travel with mom and dad all of the time...we were really hoping Shayne would get serious with someone so we could all travel together...and yay...here it is!!!!! A first for all of us.

I will NOT be taking my computer...I need a break from it for a few days...but I'll be sure to report in upon my return!!!

Yo-ho-yo- ho a Pirates life for me!

No comments: