Friday, October 8, 2010

Ahhhhh Friday!

Ahhhh Friday....beloved Friday. I never used to differentiate the weekends from the week..but as I get older and "work" becomes more "work like" I can fully appreciate the weekends. Tonight Ivan is working late, so I am just going to relax and perhaps take a nice long bath and find a suitable book for my current state of being.

Usually when I am in an "unsettled" state of being, I turn to books to help guide my way. I haven't read A New Earth by Echart Tolle yet, and I LOVED The Power of Now...so I think I may dive into that tonight....(anyone out there read it yet??? like/dislike???) and then again, maybe not. its just one of those lazy, grey evenings, and I am certainly not feeling the motivation to clean the house! I really just want to snuggle up in my fuzzy sweats and enjoy.

1 comment:

Aryn said...

Friday indeed!!!! I'm doing the same thing; reading, watching bad tv, ordering in, laying around. Sometimes, you just need to have those kind of nights. Have a great night sweet pea!!!!