Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Morning Bikrams

What a fab day...the sun was shining all day and it was gorgeous. I woke up at 5:30am to do my first morning bikram class in 1.5 years, and it was BLISS! I used to get up at that time every morning for 5 years in a row in order to hit the 6am class. Because I live so close, I can just roll out of bed and head down to the studio...how awesome.

I saw some of the old familiar faces of my early bird yogies....we remembered one another instantly and I felt like I had returned home after a long vacation....I loved it.

I prefer awaking this way...especially in the winter when its cold out, because the room is so warm...and you are done your exercise by 7:30am and set for the day!!! I was glowing when I left and have felt awesome all day.

So early to bed...sleep tight and enjoy!!!

No comments: