Saturday, October 23, 2010

Bikram Yogi

OMG, I just finished an extremely HOT Bikram class. I used to practice 4-5 times per week for 5 years and I loved it. However, because its the exact same postures, in the same sequence every day, after 5 years I decided to take a break and try out Semperviva. So I have been doing a variety of classes and watching my weight creep up and up.

So today I decided to go back and try out a Bikram class, and holy shit, it kicked my ass. I couldn't even do all of the postures. But I did better than I thought...and I bet after a few more classes, my body will remember everything.

I am going to attempt to go 4-5 times per week for the next month and see how things go. But now, I must drink some water and lie down.

If you are up for an amazing challenge like no-other, try a class and enjoy!

No comments: