Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Tangs Noodle House

Every now and then Ivan and I don't feel like cooking...it doesn't happen that often..perhaps once a month or so. And we get this craving for Chinese take-out. Lucky for us, Tang's Noodle House is just down the street on Broadway!

If there is just the two of us, we order a large House Special Wonton Soup and it is absolutely delicious!!! Maybe some of the best wontons I have ever had....big and plump and full of flavour....the broth is delish and there are lots of other treasures to be discovered...Chinese mushrooms, pork, seafood....yum.

We will also get an order of the chicken lettuce wraps, which are always a hit..nice and fresh and yummy. Those two for pick up are just under$20bucks and we usually have some left over...so the portions are big.

When mom and dad come out....well lets just say...when dad is in control of ordering Chinese food...there is barely anything left on the menu! It's nice when there is a group however, so you can taste so many different dishes...all of them are equally wonderful.

Last week, we ate in the restaurant vs. take out.....not much of a room...typical...but I noticed there are more items on their in house menu vs. the take out....one that really peaked my attention was their dumplings....I LOVE dumplings, and didn't think that they made them...but now I know, and I am excited to try them!

So next time you are in the mood for a little take out...I absolutely recommend Tangs as you are sure to Enjoy!

No comments: