Friday, March 11, 2011

The Quick Cobbler

I just have to give a plug to the Quick Cobbler shoe repair store! They are amazing...been in Vancouver forever and their motto is - if it fits on your foot, they can fix it! I just had the heel of my new black boots start to wear off at the back due to the soggy weather and my rubber car mats....they fixed it up like brand new. Ivan also brought in a pair of his nice black day shoes that were a little worse for wear, and had them re-healed and re-stitched and look brand new as well and he has had them for a few years.

I asked them if they could re-heal a pair of my boots that have a high stiletto on them that I just can't walk in, and they said no probs.

No, they are not cheap....but they do a great job and it is a shit load less expensive to bring your shoes into these doctors for a little TLC than buying a new pair. Yet somehow it still feels like you have a new pair!

So go through your shoe closet and before you throw them away, take your faves into the Quick Cobbler, marvel at your savvy savings and enjoy!

1 comment:

Dame Jilly said...

I thought I was going to read about a yummy cobbler to make!