Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Broccoli!

How could I forget to mention that I have also been craving BROCCOLI!!! How odd is that. But I can't seem to get enough of it....just simply steamed with lemon and a dash of sea salt or olive oil and salt...ohhhhhh it just tastes so vital, yummy and perfect. I guess I could be craving worse eh. One night last week when Ivan had soccer, I steamed up a bunch of bok choy, broccoli,and kale then sauteed up some garlic in olive oil..tossed the steamed greens in, topped with sesame seeds and went to town...it was delicious.

Tonight we are going to Bao Bei...haven't been in ages..we are going with new friends, and I am really excited, as I remember their food being just amazing!

That's it for now folks...don't forget to eat your greens and Enjoy!

No comments: