Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 26- Cardero's

Another bright sunny day in gorgeous Vancouver! I was up nice and early to catch the 6:30am yoga class, which just set my day on the right note from the start. Had lots of work to do today,e day...but I did get to go to a business lunch at Cardero's in Coal Harbour. This is consistently a great place to eat. Amazing location, and offers one of the great patios in Van on a sunny day.

They serve up a nice variety of yummy foods...the toughest part was saying no to the fresh baked, warm bread with butter....ohhh that is one thing I miss for sure....and their bread is excellent!

They have a variety of fresh salads, I had their "BIG" salad (Elaine's fave a la Seinfeld...man I miss that show!) It was delish.

I also really love their Shrimp Dumpling Wok..nice and spicy, all of their fish dishes are fabulous, and so are the pizzas. This is a great place for a business luncheon, or after work cocktails and appies on the patio...and a must if you have any family or friends from out of town. It's so "Vancouver" today as we ate our lunch, we saw a cute little seal bobbing its head in and out of the water...how fun is that!

Try it out and Enjoy!

No comments: