Friday, April 1, 2011

April is for Fools

Not much to write today...except I think April Fools day is one of the stupidest things invented.  I think some people make up stupid shit to trick their loved ones and friends...and it can either lead to disappointment or hurt or maybe both.  I am not saying this because anything particular happened to me today...but I heard of too many stories that just kinda put me off.

I believe in making people feel wonderful about themselves...doing my best to add to their joy and happiness...not tricking them to believe something that really adds no benefit but instead potential hurt or disappointment.

Just my two cents....my husband will completely disagree...he found himself to be quite funny today.

All I have to say is if you insist on tricking someone on this stupid day...make sure the result makes them laugh...not just YOU! 

I am now off to munch popcorn and watch a movie....happy Friday, behave yourselves and Enjoy!

No comments: