Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Baby Bump

I feel like I haven't written forever, and that's probably because I haven't.  I have been stuck in some sort of rut lately I think....too busy doing not much of anything during the evenings to feel bothered to write.  But I actually feel sad when I don't take the time to do something that I actually love doing....I feel like I am cheating myself.

So here I am, peaking at my cute little baby bump and feeling good to be writing in my blog.
My baby bump is getting bigger each day, as is my appetite.  I can no longer fit into my dress pants and have become a big fan of my stretchies with long shirts.  I had to go buy a belly band which is a great little invention so I can still wear my regular clothes and just not do up the button....it will suffice for a while I am sure.

I am actually looking forward to doing a little maternity shopping...I haven't bought any clothes in many months and now I have an excuse! I am finally over the gaggy, awful feeling period which sort of felt like a murky cloud for the first 4 months.  I actually went to a pre-natal yoga class last week and LOVED it, so I am planning on going again tomorrow night.  You can't even imagine the beautiful energy you feel when being in a room with 35 other pregnant mamas...with so many big tummies, it just feels wonderful...so much vitality and life in that room.

Ivan continues to rub my belly each night before bed with an aurvedic oil and it feels awesome.  I have also been giving myself regular rub downs with olive oil after my showers to keep my skin soft....I stopped using body lotion years ago when I discovered how many chemicals and shit goes into that stuff.  And I want to minimize that exposure to my baby....and oil works just fine!

Anyway, off to bed for us...and I look forward to getting back into the writing swing more often again...cause I always feel great when I do!

sleep well and enjoy!

No comments: