Monday, May 30, 2011

Natural Cure for Eczema

Since I have been preggers I have had pretty bad eczema on my fingers of all places...preventing me from wearing my wedding ring and itching until the skin is gross and raw.  I refuse to use any medications while I am prego so I was determined to find a natural solution.

I tried putting coconut oil on at night, then tried burts bees hand balm, a variety of skin creams and nuthin...it was awful and kept me awake at night itching like a mad woman.  Until I found Manuka Honey Skin Cream by Zibadel Naturals!  This stuff is amazing and didn't cost a fortune...I bought it at Whole Foods and am so glad I found it. It is clearing my eczema right up!  It is also supposed to help aid burns and cuts and other skin issues.  It goes on like a thick balm, so you don't need much of it and it has a faint smell of honey....much nicer than any disgusting medication I have ever been given in the past.

So if any of you or your kids are sufferers...give this a whirl and enjoy!

No comments: